Benjamin Franklin got geeky about printing at 13 years old. We think some old habits are worth keeping around.
As an industry leader, B&B tends to set trends rather than stick to old rules. But when it comes to pre-media, sheetfed, offset printing solutions and finishing, we like to marry the best of both worlds and offer customers the printing solutions of centuries-past with state-of-the-art technology that would make even good-old-Benny-boy drool.
Nothing is more important to us than quality and efficiency-even while giving you options for the type of proofing that is best for your job! A variety of proofing solutions are available to suit your needs: color imposition, Epson, and PDF soft proofing. Our soft proof is fully imposed and RIPped.
Our pre-media department includes the most updated software on both Mac and PC platforms. B&B's Prinergy automated workflow system improves the quality of your job by providing trapping within the system, applying powerful color controls, and by using the original dot throughout the process. The end result? Sharper, first generation dots.
At B&B Printing we do all kinds of print products for all kinds of businesses and organizations. From simple to complex, business cards to custom direct mail with variable data printing, to invitations to announcements - we do it all. Below is a small selection of some of the most common types of printed products we produce. Think you need something truly unique? We'd love to figure out a way to print it for you. Contact us today.
- Stationary Products: Business Cards, Letterhead and Envelopes
- Post Cards
- Rack Cards
- Brochures (bi-fold, tri-fold, quad-fold, and just about any other type of fold you can imagine)
- Magazines and Saddle stitched booklets (such as annual reports and event programs)
- Perfect bound publications and booklets
- Case bound books and coffee table books
- Presentation folders and pocket folders
- Marketing materials
- Mailers of all sorts: Self-Mailers, #10 packages, etc.
- Invitation cards
- Announcement cards
- Thank you cards
- Note pads
- Labels and stickers (address labels, mailing labels)
The beautiful craft of high quality, multicolor offset printing is alive and well at B&B Printing. Our Heidelberg equipment and skilled craftspeople produce beautiful, impactful printing designed to make you look good. We have multi-color presses with aqueous and UV coating. Most of our presses have perfecting capabilities, which means we can print both sides of the press sheet in one pass, saving you time and money. And as new offset printers enter the market, we continually assess and refine our solutions, so you always have the best of yesterday and today at your direct communications' beck and call.
Nothing makes a printed piece more unique than the array of finishing techniques available at B&B:
- Folding, miniature to large including gatefolding
- Saddle stitching
- Perfect binding
- Comb, coil, Wire-o, plastic, and spiral binding
- Case binding
- Envelope converting
- Foil stamping
- Die cutting
- UV coating
- Gluing: remoistenable, fugitive, and cold & hot melt permanent (in-line and offline)
- Pocket folder converting
- Slitting, perforation and creasing
- Round Cornering
- Specialty Packaging
- Poly bagging
- Kitting, distribution and shipping services
- Hand work and assembly
- Complete mailing capabilities (see Mailing Services)