Going green by reducing our footprint
is second nature.
At B&B, we hate hogging energy. Our culture of green responsibility makes us think creatively, innovate consistently and operate efficiently. In fact, we've been working hard for years to lessen our environmental impact as much as possible. But, we know, actions speak louder than words:
B&B's Environmental Commitment
Here are some of the ways in which we help show our love to Mother Nature:
- We have an extensive recycling program: 100% of our paper waste is captured and recycled. All metal printing plates and inks are also recycled.
- We use production materials made from sustainable and renewable resources.
- We hate hogging energy, so we’re constantly working to reduce our electricity and fuel consumption:
- Replaced incandescent light bulbs with compact fluorescents throughout our plant, warehouses, and offices.
- Replaced roof systems with energy efficient systems
- Adopted highly efficient heating and cooling systems
- Reclaimed heat emitted in the printing process to heat production areas
- Whenever possible, we use green friendly technologies and processes, such as providing digital proofs instead of delivering printed ones and employing energy efficient equipment and production methods. We also have environmentally friendly printing machines, thanks to our partnership with HP.
- Use of VOC low-emission materials, meaning higher indoor air quality and less pollutants.
- As a full-service mailer, we're using 3 times less paper thanks to electronic submission for necessary forms.
look for the FSC® LOGO
How would you like to know the exact source of your paper and how it was brought to market? When you purchase Forest Stewardship Council™ (FSC®) certified paper, you can. You will have contributed to forestry conservation, responsible management and community level benefits for people near the forests that provide your paper. An FSC logo on your print piece tells the world that you support the highest social and environmental standards.
License Code FSC-C051259